Monday, March 11, 2013

Figuring out the future

Classes for this summer and next semester have been enrolled in! And I ended my sentence in a preposition! And I also figured out my general sort of schedule until I graduate! Exclamations!

But seriously, I feel like that's a weight off my shoulders, though I'm more than a bit disappointed that I'm not sure I'll have room for human sexuality, sex differences, or Harry Potter: religion and magic by the time I graduate... I guess I'll try to squeeze them in there somehow! Now I just have to get everything approved by my advisers, which means actually dropping my bio major and adding my WGST major, sociology minor, and multicultural certificate (which I'll be eligible for after I'm finished with my summer classes), so I still have a bit of work to do!

Anyway, I have work at seven in the morning (which means if I go to bed immediately, I still won't get my full 8 hours), a test tomorrow to study for, and laundry I meant to do today, but got too worried about a potential fiasco with class scheduling to actually do. Guess I'll have to do laundry tomorrow night after my test? We'll see. In the mean time, should I sleep on the futon or on my bed without the sheets? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment