Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No More Ex Confusion

It's funny how a concept as simple as past tense can make everything so much clearer. I finally had a good talk with my ex, fleshed out all of my thoughts and feelings since we broke up almost a year ago, and he put a subtle little "d" at the end of "love" to tell me exactly where we stand.
Ah well. Maybe now I'll be more successful in actually moving on.
Well, that's probably not all too likely since I'm a huge introvert, and am more than likely not what the average person looks for in a mate. I suppose I have more of a chance with women, but since I've never been with one, I am extraordinarily nervous about such new territory of relationships.
But yeah. I'm an atheist, feminist, bisexual/pansexual/queer who considers herself to be one entire woman plus half a man (thank you, Eddie Izzard, for the description) to the point I really want a fake dick. I'm not all too thin, and in an idea world, I'd rarely have to shave ever again. I also never want kids and am super fucking messy. While I do have my perks (or so I like to believe), this is not a list of traits most people want in a partner. At all.
But enough self-pity. I'm only 22 years old. I'm becoming more social, and I'm going to a fairly liberal college (not the most liberal college or anything, but liberal enough). I'm a Psych and Women's and Gender Studies major, so if there's anyone who can deal with my weird traits, I'll probably find them there.
I mean, there's also this super cute, nice, and laid back coworker I kind of attempt to flirt with. I am no good at flirting. At all. And I can't tell if he's flirting or being super nice. But oh well. I have my little fantasy. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment